- JETBeam Warranty
- JETBeam Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
1) 14 days free replacement: Jetbeam authorises its distributors and their resellers / retailers to repair or replace a light within 14 days of purchase if it ceases to operate or malfunctions due to a manufacturing defect. The product will be replaced with the identical or (in the case the original product has been discontinued) equivalent model.
2) 18 months free repair: Jetbeam offers complimentary repair of products that develop problems within 18 months of purchase as a result of normal use. The repair covers both parts and labour. To qualify for the repair service customers must present either their original warranty card and original purchase receipt / proof of sale.
3) Limited Lifetime Warranty. After 18 months from the date of purchase Jetbeam will continue to warrant their products in form of free labour on repairs. Jetbeam will only charge its customers for the cost of parts required to repair the product. The limited warranty expires 120 months from the date of purchase.
4) Customers qualify for Jetbeam's warranty service by providing their warranty card number and/or a valid purchase invoice / receipt from an AUTHORISED Jetbeam agent (distributor, dealer, retailer, resller or e-shop). Jetbeam's agents are responsible for warranty service in their respective region and Jetbeam will provide support to to assist in expediting repairs. If for any reason an agent is not available to a Jetbeam end user the product may be returned to Jetbeam directly.
5) Man-made failure or damage: Even in the cause of user error and damage cause by usage outside of the acceptable parameters, Jetbeam will continue to warrant their products. If the product is within the warranty period and has an accompanying warranty card and purchase receipt, Jetbeam will repair the item and only charge for replacement materials / parts,without any additional labor charges. Customers will are responsible for shipping costs to and from the Jetbeam repair facility.
Circumstances in which warranty may be nullified:
1) The Jetbeam flashlight or accessory was not purchased through an authorised distributor, reseller, retailer and e-shop.
2) The Jetbeam flashlight or accessory has been modified or altered by personnel other the Jetbeam or its agents.
3) Failure or damage caused by drops, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
2) Failure or damage caused by wrong or improper use, storage, maintenance or operation of Jetbeam products without following the instructions.
3) Flashlight damage caused by battery leakage.
4) A valid warranty card and sales receipt cannot be presented.
5) Failure or damage caused by components or part which are not
manufactured by Jetbeam.
- NITECORE warranty Policy
- NiteCore® flashlights enjoy a worldwide warranty service. Within 14 days of purchase, any defective lights will be offered free replacement (proof of purchase required) by NITECORE® distributors unconditionally; Within 18 months of receipt, NiteCore® offers a free repair service, except for damages caused by misuse. As to claims exceeding 18 months, NITECORE® will continue to warrant the product with the cost of parts to be borne by the customer. Customers may contact their local distributor or NITECORE® directly for warranty repair queries. Please note warranty is voided by the following:
1. Damage caused by disassembly or modification without permission
2. Damage caused to the appearance of the product by misuse or accidental occurrence (such as drops or impacts)
3. Damage caused by incorrect battery insertion (reverse polarity) or battery leakage